Terms and conditions
Your usage of medstore.com and purchase of any goods from it is governed by these terms and conditions.
a. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
b. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
c. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
We medstore collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For providing services, we at medstore.com recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We protect your account information against unauthorized access or release to the extent possible, as may be required by law. Individual records of User data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem .We will not give any identifiable personal information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so.
2. User can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, medstore may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to medstore in its archives for uses documented herein.
3. Medstore takes User's rights seriously and encourages User to use them if User deems this to be appropriate.
4. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
6. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
7. All medstore employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User's sensitive personal data and information.
1. You must have a prescription from a registered medical practitioner a scanned copy whereof shall be uploaded at the time of placing an order or be provided at the time of delivery of pharmaceutical products. Prescription medicines are delivered only after a prescription given by a registered medical practitioner has been received. medstore maintains a record of all the prescriptions uploaded by the User which can be accessed by such User at any time in his account section and subject to applicable laws may also be used to re-order the prescribed medicines.
2. Users shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations (including, but not limited to sales tax/ VAT, income tax, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies etc.) regarding your use of Service and purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services on the Website. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 or regulations for the time being in force.
3. Medstore provides Services through the Website, which is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of pharmaceutical products and services offered by Sellers. You understand and agree that medstore and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / offered and the contents therein are advertised and offered by Sellers and are third party user generated contents. Medstore has no control over the third party user generated contents.
4. Medstore may, at its sole discretion, suspend User's ability to use or access the Website at any time while medstore investigates complaints or alleged violations of this Agreement, or for any other reason. If Users find any wrong information on the Website in relation to such User, they can correct it themselves or contact medstore immediately for such corrections. Medstore shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard.
5. Each User / member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. Medstore is in no way responsible for any of the taxes.
We try to keep MRP as 99% accurate as possible however it could be possible that there is a difference in the MRP shown on our website when we acquire it from vendor. Customer will be informed about any differences in MRP at the time of processing the order. User can pay difference in balance on our request.
1. Medstore shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of User's data and shall thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all User's data in its systems or otherwise in its possession or under its control.
2. Medstore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of the User's content from the Website and immediate termination of the User's account with or without ability to access the Website and the other Services, upon any breach by the User of this Agreement or if Medstore is unable to verify or authenticate any information the User submits to Medstore, or if the User fails to provide (or after providing such consent, later revokes) the consents necessary or desirable for Medstore to provide the Services to the User.
3. This Agreement and any contractual obligation between medstore and User will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Chennai.
4. All disputes will be subject to arbitration in Chennai in English by a single arbitrator appointed by medstore under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
5. Even after termination, certain obligations mentioned under Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination.
If any User has any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our Services, please contact our customer service at [email protected]